mjerenje clipa

Type X

mjerenje clipa

Post by Type X »

ma clip ces i cuti ako samo malo naculis uho...
Nemate prijatelja?pridruzite nam se...
http://www.cice.com.hr/novo/index.php?topic=23063.0
Spekny

mjerenje clipa

Post by Spekny »

ako se clip mjeri osciloskopom,naravno bez prikljuceni subova znaci da ne ovisi o impedanciji ili...
kill

mjerenje clipa

Post by kill »

mjeri se sa prikljucenim subwooferom jer pri opterecenju pojacalo ranije zaklipa,zbog pada napona napajanja,a time i samog maximalnog izlaznog napona ( pri kojem klipa ).
FIAT Tipo 2.0 16v ie
Spekny

mjerenje clipa

Post by Spekny »

meni su rekli bez suba,lajchi šta ti kažeš....
Spekny

mjerenje clipa

Post by Spekny »

Ajmo po nekoj logici,hebeš mjerenje clipa,ako su subovi od 400w izdržavali pojacala na određenom gainu(zabilježeno) onda bi i ovi dd trebali,pa me boli k... jel clip i to ce sada biti na vecem otporu nego prije...
Jel se može ikako barem djelomicno vidit voltmetrom
TonY

mjerenje clipa

Post by TonY »

Prije ćeš uhom svojim skužit clip nego voltmetrom. hm, ili jedino ako bi jače počeo padat napon na izlazu. Trebalo bi isprobat pa vidit.
Last edited by TonY on Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Izrada panela i kutija od fibera... Info na PM...
Spekny

mjerenje clipa

Post by Spekny »

pharaon mi je bija nešto govorija sa voltmetrom ali se ne sicam
IceRi

mjerenje clipa

Post by IceRi »

evo nesto sta sam ja citao, ako ce pomoc ...

MODS - someone may want to sticky this....

A few times recently i have seen people saying "the gains are all the way up". Put simply THIS IS 99.9% THE WRONG THING TO DO!!!

The gain control simply matchs the head units output to the amplifier, so the amp can be used with a wide range of kit.

Let us take a common mid range head unit here, say an Alpine CDA9853. This has a 2v output.

Now looking at most amplifiers they will accept something like 0.2v to 5v inputs. This means that for the signal level quoted the amp will reach full output - so with the gain at MINIMUM you would need a 5 volt signal, and with the gain at MAXIMUM you would only need 0.2v to do the same.

For a 2v head unit on this amplifier it would be somewhere in the 1/3 gain area to reach full output.

However there is an easy way to do this (reasonably) accurately and cheaply.

First off you need the following tools.

1 - A multimeter. If you dont have one then from any branch of maplin electronics you can order N20AX which is this item....

2 - A 50hz test tone recorded at 0db (Max level available). If you dont have one there is one here - http://www.utopiaaudio.co.uk/dave/50hz.mp3

What you do is this -

First off set your amplifier gain to MINIMUM.

Secondly set your head unit to about 7/8ths of the maximum volume available, and the subwoofer to about 50% of the available output. (For the alpine about volume 30 of 35 and subwoofer 7 of 15 would work)

Then set the tone playing on repeat. It is 30 seconds long.

Then setting the meter to AC voltage 0-200 range (which has the ~ symol on it ) put the 2 probes across the speaker terminals the sub is CONNECTED to. Then SLOWLY increase the gain.

You will notice the voltage numbers going up fast, and then there will be a point at which the numbers stop raising fast and then slowly creep up. AS SOON as they start to "creep" up turn the volume down until you find the point they drop off fast. That is your clean level on the edge of clip.

Well done. You are all set. !

The reason we do this at 50% sub output is to allow for the fact that lots of music is not recorded at max, to give the ability to have more gain for this.

Hope this helps.

mjerenje clipa

Post by Anthony@dj-on-line »

[QUOTE=Spekny]Ajmo po nekoj logici,hebeš mjerenje clipa,ako su subovi od 400w izdržavali pojacala na određenom gainu(zabilježeno) onda bi i ovi dd trebali,pa me boli k... jel clip i to ce sada biti na vecem otporu nego prije...
Jel se može ikako barem djelomicno vidit voltmetrom[/QUOTE]

jel se to odnosi na moj 306dvc?:lol: Bilo je ili rezultat ili spržen sub, nema 3...:lol:

Return to “SPL”