P: CRT monitor sony trinitron 21"

foby

P: CRT monitor sony trinitron 21"

Post by foby »

Prodajem 21inch SONY G520 .24mm 2048x1536 FLAT Trinitron, ispravan, oštečen stalak na kojemu stoji, ali se taj stalak može odvojiti, te monitor stoji i bez njega. pa ako nekome treba za garažu odlična stvar...u mojoj nema više mjesta.. :)

Cijena 150 kn

Specifications:

- 0.24mm aperture grille pitch
- 21 Inches measured diagonally (19.8 viewable)
- 90-degree deflection
- FD Trinitron

- Maximum resolution = 2048 x 1536
Recommended Resolution = 1600 x 1200

- 2 x inputs to connect TWO computers, there is a switch on the front to conveniently change from one to the other.

- USB inputs! 4 in fact.

There are SO many ways to adjust the screen it is not funny. The easy to use menus are full of functions and ways of perfecting your image. Tilting, rotating, warmth, are to name just a few. You can even turn it into a widescreen monitor by adjusting the vertical height and running in 1600 x 900 mode!

ALL cables are included including the optional extra USB cable (from computer to monitor, allowing the USB ports to work), and a second cable to attach a second computer. I have even added an adaptor to attach an extender cable (not included) so the monitor will reach the computer IF you keep it further away.

So many features, so many things to talk about. Please, if you have ANY questions do not hesitate to ask and I will answer them as best I can.

The best score 152.6 dB
dB Team Zagreb
foby

Odg: P: CRT monitor sony trinitron 21"

Post by foby »

Prodano..
The best score 152.6 dB
dB Team Zagreb

Return to “PC - laptopi - hardware -software - konzole”